Business Insurance Cyber Risk SummitReprints
The Business Insurance Cyber Risk Summit, held May 22 in Washington, D.C., is a leadership conference created to guide corporate executives, risk managers, legislators and policymakers, regulators, law firms, consultants, technology executives, and insurance industry executives as they define standards—and a common governance framework—for shared responsibility, protection and recovery from the rapidly accelerating exposure to and threat from cyber-crime and other cyber-related attacks.
The day-long conference featured multiple panel discussions exploring cyber exposures, regulations, governance and coverage. Attendees also heard from two keynote speakers, including Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., chairman of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee.
Editorial coverage of the event was published in the May 26 issue of Business Insurance, and online reports from the event can be viewed along with other cyber risk coverage in the Cyber Risk News tab above.
A video report from the Summit is available for viewing. View this In FOCUS video.
Presentations from the Summit are now available for download with free registration, including:
- JAKE KOUNS, Chief Information Security Officer, Risk Based Security
- ETHAN HARRINGTON, Insurance and Risk Manager, H & R Block Inc.
- JON IADONISI, Co-founder and CEO, White Canvas Group
- LARRY CLINTON, CEO, Internet Security Alliance
- TOM KELLERMANN, Chief Cybersecurity Officer, Trend Micro
- SANDER BOYSON, Director, Supply Chain Management Center, and HOLLY MANN, Chief Information Officer, R.H. School of Business at the University of Maryland
To download the Cyber Risk Summit presentation slides please complete the free registration form on the event Presentations page.