2013 Honorees- 40 Under 40 Regional Broker LeadersReprints
Business Insurance 2013 honorees:
- Javier Gonzalez, executive vice president and partner at Axis Insurance Services L.L.C. in Franklin Lakes, N.J.
- Scott Kannry, vice president, financial services group at Aon Risk Solutions in New York
- Chris Keith, vice president-Healthcare Practice at The Graham Co. in Philadelphia
- Brandon Mueller, a partner at Seubert & Associates in Pittsburgh
- Aaron Rosenfeld, executive vice president of GFI Insurance Brokerage Inc. in New York
- Dennis Tierney, senior vice president of Marsh Inc.'s claims practice in New York
- Michael Tomasulo, management liability practice leader at AH&T Insurance Inc. and president of the brokerage's Northeast region in Newark, N.J.
- Harris Tsangaris, senior vice president at NFP Property & Casualty Services Inc. in New York
- Schuyler Briscoe, vice president at Alliant Insurance Services Inc. in Seattle.
- Jim Gillette, managing principal at Edgewood Partners Insurance Center, which does business as EPIC, in Los Angeles.
- Robin Hendry, assistant vice president and senior account executive at ABD Insurance & Financial Services Inc.
- Erik Johansson, senior vice president in the surety practice at Willis Insurance Services of California Inc., in Irvine, Calif., a unit of Willis Group Holdings P.L.C.
- Michael Pellegrini, senior vice president in the global marine practice at Marsh Inc. in San Francisco.
- Shawn Ram, national technology practice leader at Aon Risk Solutions in San Jose, Calif.
- Ryan Roberts, vice president of Kibble & Prentice, a Seattle-based unit of USI Holdings Corp.
- Mike Taylor, vice president of Taylor-Leavitt Insurance, a Billings, Mont.-based unit of Leavitt Group.
- Rob Battenfield, senior account executive for Aon Risk Solutions' global power and utilities practice in Dallas.
- Rob Bridges, managing partner of Wortham Insurance & Risk Management's Austin, Texas, office.
- Charisse McCumber, vice president at Holmes Murphy & Associates in Dallas.
- Matt Mautz, senior vice president at Beecher Carlson Holdings Inc. in Phoenix.
- Jim Millaway, a producer at The Holmes Organization in Tulsa, Okla.
- Morgan H. Moore, an account executive in the energy practice of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.'s Houston Galleria office.
- Mike Noyes, a partner at The Noble Group in Sugar Land, Texas.
- Todd Yomtov, branch manager of Crystal & Co.'s Houston operation.
- Hasib Bangloria, executive vice president at Ballator Insurance Group in Orlando, Fla.
- Julie Cape, senior vice president, client services, at Digital Insurance Inc. in Atlanta.
- Sandy Carter, vice president in Beecher Carlson Holdings Inc.'s national property practice in Atlanta.
- Amy L. Dapot, managing director and mid-Atlantic property practice leader at Marsh Inc. in Washington.
- Kathleen C. Lynch, managing director in Aon Risk Solutions' Aon Global Account Network in Charlotte, N.C.
- Michael L. Owens, senior vice president of Willis of Louisiana Inc. in New Orleans, a unit of Willis Group Holdings P.L.C.
- Bryan D. Raisor, managing director of the Lexington, Ky., office of Neace Lukens, an Assured Partners Inc. unit.
- Travis Turner, director of account management at Corporate Synergies Group L.L.C. in Washington.
- Maureen W. Biehl, senior vice president at Marsh Inc. in Indianapolis.
- Michael A. Brillati, CEO of Salus Group in Sterling Heights, Mich.
- Robert Edmonds, practice leader and senior consultant for Cleveland-based Oswald Cos.' private equity benefit practice.
- Eddie Flodberg, area president of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in St. Louis.
- Randi Harwood, Chicago-based vice president at Willis Risk Solutions, a unit of Willis Group Holdings P.L.C.
- Tim Leman, CEO of Gibson Insurance Agency Inc. in South Bend, Ind.
- Patrick Sheahan, managing director, insurance services at Mesirow Insurance Services Inc. in Chicago.
- Joshua Warren, vice president at Equity Risk Partners Inc. in Chicago.