Partners - 2012 Workers Comp ConferenceReprints
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.is the leading North American provider of innovative claims and productivity management solutions. Sedgwick and its affiliated companies deliver cost-effective claims, productivity, managed care, risk consulting, and other services to clients through the expertise of nearly 10,000 colleagues in 190 offices located in the U.S. and Canada. The company specializes in workers' compensation; disability, FMLA and other employee absence; managed care; general, automobile and professional liability; warranty and credit card claims services; fraud and investigation; structured settlements and Medicare compliance solutions. Sedgwick and its affiliates design and implement customized programs based on proven practices and advanced technology that exceed client expectations.
Partnership and exhibiting opportunities are still available. For information on the 2012 event, and the ROI of participating in a virtual conference, please download Sponsorship & Exhibit Brochure.
To speak with a sales representative, please contact Advertising Sales Director Susan Stilwill, firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-649-5224.
What are the Benefits of Being A Virtual Show Exhibitor and Sponsor?
- Reach a wider potential audience than physical
events and at lower cost to you and to attendees.
- Leverage the drawing power of content developed by BI's editors to attract an engaged and influential
audience of prospective customers for your solutions.
- Sponsors get the added benefit of including their own thought leadership as part of the formal
- Gain a better ROI on your event investment in both time and money. ON24 estimates at least a
20% savings over live events, and as much as 95% less costly than some live trade shows.
- Respond more quickly to employer urgency to seek information and ideas on how to manage rising costs.
- Get full contact leads from show audience members who visit your booth and download your materials, along with reports detailing their engagement with your content, giving you the ability to score leads for follow-up sales and analysis.
- Continue to reach the virtual show audience after the live event, including promoting your
content and booth for 3 months as an on-demand resource, making the virtual show a lasting
resource in your marketing toolkit.
- Bring your experts and leaders together to connect with virtual attendees, without the time and expense of travel and interruption of schedules. Also bring more attendees to network with prospects throughout the show environment—all from convenience of their computers.
Actual testimonials and feedback from 2011 attendees:
- "My first virtual experience - well done and look forward to
- "It's amazing how much it feels like actually being at a conference. I admit I was
- "This was a very good format. Easy to follow, lots of useful information. I appreciate all the
efforts put into this by the sponsor companies."
- "What a great format in today's economy. I was able to participate and learn without the cost of
travel and the ability to respond to my everyday responsibilities periodically throughout the day"
- "This format is very well presented with the "human" presentations, white papers, articles, ability
to interact with others."
- "I think a lot of us were unsure of this new technology but hats off to Business Insurance for pushing
- "Fantastic event today and the information is valuable!"
- "Don't we agree that our feet feel a whole lot better today than if this were a 'live' show?"