BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
For the second week in a row, news about Allianz leads the BI Top 10. Also of note: Shareholders sued top executives in connection with the high-profile failures of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank.
1. Allianz merging large-corporate and mid-corporate insurance businesses
2. USI files poaching suit against former employee
3. Silicon Valley Bank parent, CEO, CFO sued by shareholders for fraud
4. Allianz hires former AIG energy, construction leader
5. McGriff announces senior living promotion, hires construction exec from Aon
6. Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen to leave Aon
7. Commercial property sees largest rate hike: Ivans
8. Gallagher names CEO of reinsurance; Kent moves to new role
9. Signature Bank, executives hit with shareholder lawsuit
10. Fake comp certificate charges lead to guilty pleas in $54M scheme