BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
A dispute over pickles and STD insurance claims lead off our most-read Off Beats from January.
1. Burger chain in a pickle over products
2. Car passenger hits legal roadblock on STD insurance claim
3. Post Foods to indie rock band: This is not OK
4. Toilet paper, mushrooms big hits with OSHA inspectors
5. Insurance reminder leaves swimmers all wet
6. A great resignation: Don’t be a Prince Harry
8. Consumer fired up over lack of whiskey in Fireball product
9. Charlie’s beagle sharing the word on pet insurance
10. Cleaning two-for-one lands convenience store chain in murky water
LAST MONTH’S ROUNDUP OF TOP 10 OFF BEATS