BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
The enactment of tort reform legislation in Florida leads this week’s Top 10. Also of note: The U.S. private insurance industry’s net underwriting loss in 2022 was up more than six-fold from the previous year.
1. Insurers laud signing into law Florida tort reform
2. Court rules against insurers in Boy Scouts sexual abuse case
3. NFP hires AIG exec for executive VP role
4. Parametrics gains ground in hard market as claims records grow
5. Former Aon executive joins new captive management firm
6. Newfront hires cyber brokers from Hub
7. US insurers report bigger underwriting loss in 2022
8. Axis hires former Chubb exec as chief claims officer
9. Appellate court rules against Liberty Mutual unit in D&O litigation
10. Swiss Re faces $6.3 million claim over sexism, unfair dismissal