BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
The federal indictment in North Carolina of a former insurance executive is attracting much attention.
1. Former insurance exec indicted in $2B scheme
2. Liberty Mutual names underwriting leaders
3. Aon recruits former enterprise risk manager
4. ‘Rust’ producers agree to $100K settlement after workplace death
5. Berkshire posts record annual operating profit
6. Gallagher buys specialty entertainment broker
7. WTW hires former Marsh property executive
8. Chubb names management liability executive
9. Transactional risk coverage prices, volume fall sharply
10. Ohio derailment puts focus on railroad insurance, risk management