BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
AssuredPartners’ CEO succession plan tops this week’s news. Also of note: PCF Insurance Services plans to continue its aggressive growth strategy following a $500 million equity investment.
1. AssuredPartners makes senior executive changes
2. PCF to continue acquisition push following financing deal
3. Property hard market expected to continue: Amwins
4. Illinois biometrics ruling could have major impact on employers
5. Railroad in Ohio derailment ordered to pay for cleanup
6. Insurers win partial victory in SPAC D&O case
7. Swiss Re announces promotions
8. OSHA fines to increase as multiplier goes into effect
9. Commercial insurance premium rate hikes hold steady in fourth quarter
10. Hub adds global practice focused on cross-border risks