BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
American International Group’s ouster of its interim chief financial officer has drawn plenty of interest this week. Also of note: Marsh & McLennan named a pair of regional CEOs.
1. AIG fires interim CFO Mark Lyons for confidentiality breach
2. Montana insurance broker jailed for fraud
3. Marsh McLennan appoints regional CEOs
4. Chubb fourth-quarter profit down sharply
5. Average premium renewal rates up in most major commercial lines
6. CNA, Marsh win WW II-era asbestos rulings: Federal appeals court
7. WTW hires risk manager to co-lead public entity practice
8. Construction insureds face challenges: Lockton
9. Swiss Re to split reinsurance unit in streamlining move
10. Cyber MGA unveils Coalition Insurance