Business Insurance on Wednesday announced the honorees for its 2014 Women to Watch recognition program.
The 25 honorees are:
• Jennifer Barton, Willis North America Inc.
• Leah Binder, The Leapfrog Group
• Beth Bombara, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
• Jacqueline Day, Control Risks Group Holdings Ltd.
• Marialuisa Gallozzi, Covington & Burling L.L.P.
• Dorothy Gjerdrum, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
• Cary Grace, Aon Hewitt
• Tracie Grella, American International Group Inc.
• Donna B. Hodges, Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
• Anita Ingram, University of Cincinnati
• Amy Kessler, Prudential Financial Inc.
• Joann M. Lytle, McCarter & English L.L.P.
• Carmen Ortiz-McGhee, Aon Risk Solutions
• Nicola Parton, Swiss Re Ltd.
• Kathleen Reardon, Hamilton Insurance Group Ltd.
• Lindsay Rios, Matrix Healthcare Services Inc., dba myMatrixx
• Tracy Ryan, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
• Deborah Stalker, Ace Ltd.
• Kathryn Tazic, Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
• Iris Teo, Marsh L.L.C.
• Sherry L. Thomas, Guy Carpenter & Co. L.L.C.
• Karen Vines, IMA Financial Group Inc.
• Donna J. Vobornik, Dentons US L.L.P.
• Kim Wilkerson, XL Group P.L.C.
• Tracy D. Williams, Sidley Austin L.L.P.
Business Insurance started the Women to Watch awards program in 2006 to recognize women leaders doing outstanding work in the insurance sector and risk and benefits management. We invited Business Insurance readers to nominate candidates for Women to Watch, and a panel of BI editors selected the honorees based on those nominations.
Profiles of the 2014 honorees will be published in the Dec. 8 edition of Business Insurance, and the honorees will be recognized at an awards event in New York on Dec. 9.
More information on the event, including registration information, is available here.