BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Swiss Re’s hiring of a former Axis exec as head of distribution management North America tops this week’s news. Also of note: The 2023 Atlantic basin hurricane season is expected to be slightly less active than average.
1. Swiss Re recruits former Axis broker relationship leader
2. Arch buys insurtech platform
3. Appeals court reverses, rules against Zurich in lead pollution case
4. Ascot adds former Skyward exec as US captives leader
5. Colo. lawmakers introduce property insurance bill
6. Gallagher buys Texas agency
7. Q1 insured cat losses reach $15B: Aon
8. Comp proceedings not binding in worker’s bad-faith action against insurer
9. Slightly less active 2023 hurricane season forecast
10. Brown & Brown hires from Truist for data officer role