BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Zurich featured in the first two stories in this week’s Top 10, led by the report that the Swiss insurer had exited the United Nation’s Net-Zero Insurance Alliance a few days after Munich Re announced its own departure from the pact.
1. Zurich becomes second company to pull out of UN climate pact
2. Zurich hires former wholesaler executive as underwriting chief
3. IMA Financial reorganizes senior leadership
4. Property reinsurance rate hikes reach high double-digits
5. WTW hires former Aon consulting executive
6. Lockton promotes Jeff Henningsen to head Texas operations
7. Cyber rate hikes top 15%; commercial property up nearly 10%
8. Swiss Re Corporate Solutions names North America regional leader
9. Munich Re pulls out of UN climate group, citing antitrust concerns
10. Hub buys Minnesota brokerage