BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.’s growing U.S. health care segment is continuing to bolster the retail health chain’s financial performance, Healthcare Dive reports. The business, which includes value-based provider VillageMD, recorded $1.6 billion in revenues in the quarter ended Feb. 28, an increase of $1.1 billion from last year.
1. UnitedHealthcare faces backlash over prior authorization policy
2. House panel asks Cigna for details on controversial claims denials
3. Coalition opposed to UnitedHealthcare prior authorization grows
4. Million-dollar health care claims are rising for self-insureds
6. Benefytt Technologies files for bankruptcy after paying fraud settlements
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS