BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
The announcement of the Break Out Awards winners was the most-read story on the Business Insurance website this week. Personnel moves among brokers also drew interest.
1. Business Insurance announces winners of 2023 Break Out Awards
2. Marsh names US central zone leader
3. USI files poaching suit against former employee
4. Credit rating downgrades mostly in commercial property: A.M. Best
5. Commercial insurance price hikes to continue in most lines
6. Banking crisis has implications for D&O insurance sector
7. Chubb demands policyholders reduce methane emissions
8. Former Marsh cyber specialist Florence Levy joins Truist unit
9. OSHA investigation leads to manslaughter charges in trench fatality
10. Fired postal worker’s age bias, retaliation claims reinstated