BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Executive moves and changes among brokerages top this week’s news.
1. Aon hires former Lockton practice leader to head Atlanta operations
2. WTW hires surety execs from Marsh, Hartford
3. AssuredPartners unit sues NFP over professional liability hire
4. Climate group asks Marsh to stop serving as broker for pipeline project
5. Truist to sell 20% stake in $14.75B insurance brokerage unit to Stone Point
6. Court enforces employment agreements in USI poaching dispute
7. Former WTW CEO Haley joins Boston private-equity firm
8. Newfront hires another former Marsh executive
9. AIG expects tighter property insurance market; reports results
10. Liberty Mutual names Marc Orloff middle market leader