BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Rival brokerages this week announced the hiring of former Marsh LLC executives. Also of note: Former NFL player Sharrif K. Floyd sued insurers and brokers in connection with his career-ending knee surgery.
1. Newfront hires more executives from Marsh
2. Former NFL defensive lineman sues med mal insurers, brokers
3. Zurich North America makes national accounts moves
4. McGriff hires from Marsh for commercial sales leader role
5. Marsh & McLennan Q4 revenue, profit decline
6. Everest hires former Zurich exec to head financial lines
7. Travelers sees ‘very strong’ insurance pricing environment
8. Brown & Brown hires Liberty Mutual exec
9. Insurer must defend company in Illinois BIPA case
10. Catalytic converter thefts prompt legislation, loss control action