BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Some 15,000 nurses at 15 hospitals in Minnesota could strike again following a previous three-day strike in September, Healthcare Dive reports. Nurses across seven hospital systems walked off the job but failed to reach a deal on new contracts and returned to work shortly after. On Nov. 30, they’ll vote on whether to authorize another strike.
1. Ford sues BCBS Association alleging price fixing that drove up costs
2. Benefytt Technologies files for bankruptcy after paying fraud settlements
3. More than 60% of retirees would like a do-over on retirement planning: Survey
4. UnitedHealth revises controversial prior authorization plan for colonoscopies
5. Cyber attack on dental insurance plan compromises nearly 9 million individuals
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS