BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Amazon.com Inc. on Nov. 15 launched Amazon clinic, a virtual platform where users can connect with health care providers to help treat common ailments like allergies and skin conditions, Reuters reports. Amazon said its new service would operate in 32 states, where customers who seek treatment can be connected to health care providers.
1. Ford sues BCBS Association alleging price fixing that drove up costs
2. Benefytt Technologies files for bankruptcy after paying fraud settlements
3. More than 60% of retirees would like a do-over on retirement planning: Survey
4. UnitedHealth revises controversial prior authorization plan for colonoscopies
5. Cyber attack on dental insurance plan compromises nearly 9 million individuals
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS