BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
UnitedHealth Group Inc.’s deal for home health care provider LHC Group Inc. is reportedly inching closer towards closing, reports Home Health Care News. A report from Dealreporter – citing sources familiar with the matter – suggested it is on track to close next month. The $5.4 billion deal was initially announced in late March.
1. Ford sues BCBS Association alleging price fixing that drove up costs
2. Benefytt Technologies files for bankruptcy after paying fraud settlements
3. More than 60% of retirees would like a do-over on retirement planning: Survey
4. UnitedHealth revises controversial prior authorization plan for colonoscopies
5. Cyber attack on dental insurance plan compromises nearly 9 million individuals
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS