BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Canada-based Sun Life Financial Inc. reported that its benefits business in the U.S. grew 84% to $267 million U.S. in the third quarter, driven by higher dental and employee benefit sales, Reuters reports. The company, Canada’s No. 2 insurer, believes rising wages, driven by inflation and a tight labor market, will help its benefits business grow further.
1. Ford sues BCBS Association alleging price fixing that drove up costs
2. Benefytt Technologies files for bankruptcy after paying fraud settlements
3. More than 60% of retirees would like a do-over on retirement planning: Survey
4. UnitedHealth revises controversial prior authorization plan for colonoscopies
5. Cyber attack on dental insurance plan compromises nearly 9 million individuals
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS