BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Humana Inc. is teaming with Monogram Health to offer value-based kidney care in four states, Fierce Healthcare reports. The insurer said this week that the value-based care arrangement would include most of its Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO members in Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
1. Ford sues BCBS Association alleging price fixing that drove up costs
2. More than 60% of retirees would like a do-over on retirement planning: Survey
3. Judge certifies class in suit alleging Aetna, Optum improperly billed patients
4. UnitedHealth revises controversial prior authorization plan for colonoscopies
5. Cyber attack on dental insurance plan compromises nearly 9 million individuals
6. Retirees sue city officials over switch to Medicare Advantage plan
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS