BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Third-quarter earnings reports from major insurers and analyses from Marsh and Risk Strategies point to more rate hikes ahead. Also of note: WTW’s CEO says the brokerage is looking to make acquisitions.
1. Rate hikes predicted for most lines of coverage
2. WTW looks to increase acquisitions as valuations fall
3. AmTrust buys DUAL middle-market management liability business
4. Property/casualty rates rise in third quarter; financial lines fall
5. Insurers routinely pay ransoms to hackers: Cybersecurity firm
6. Brown & Brown revenue increases 20.4% in Q3
7. Judge rules NYC vaccine mandate ‘arbitrary and capricious'
8. 62% of reinsurers have coal exit policies, 38% have oil, gas exclusions
9. Hurricane Ian drives down Chubb’s Q3 profit