BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Several reports this week point to higher commercial property insurance rates in the wake of Hurricane Ian.
1. Property insurance market set for tough renewals
2. Chubb exec given additional role in industry practices
3. Marsh McLennan reports revenue growth; sees rate hikes ahead
4. Travelers sees property rate increases continuing
5. Everest Re names former AIG exec to accident and health post
6. Canopius hires former Liberty Mutual exec as CUO, US and Bermuda
7. CRC rebrands Specialty Programs Division as Starwind
8. Munich Re to add two women to currently all-male board
10. Risk Strategies buys Relation’s education insurance business