BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
U.S. primary care provider Cano Health is exploring a sale and working with advisors after receiving acquisition interest, according to people familiar with the matter, Reuters reports. Cano Health has received buyout interest from potential buyers including Humana Inc. and CVS Health Corp.
1. Ford sues BCBS Association alleging price fixing that drove up costs
2. More than 60% of retirees would like a do-over on retirement planning: Survey
3. Judge certifies class in suit alleging Aetna, Optum improperly billed patients
4. UnitedHealth revises controversial prior authorization plan for colonoscopies
5. Cyber attack on dental insurance plan compromises nearly 9 million individuals
6. Retirees sue city officials over switch to Medicare Advantage plan
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS