BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
The list of the most read risk management-related stories on the Business Insurance website in 2021 includes a pair detailing cyberattacks and two concerning brokers filing poaching lawsuits against rivals. Topping the year’s Top 10, though, is the report on Aon PLC dropping Donald Trump as a client in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
2. Data breaches hit the insurance brokerage sector
3. Executive’s death chilled insurance sector
4. Aon reorganized leadership after Willis deal was scrapped
5. Willis sued Marsh over poaching of 25 employees
6. CNA disconnected systems after March cyberattack
7. Chubb announced changes in financial lines leadership
8. Aon sued former employees who joined rival
9. Broker lost case for providing poor advice
10. Gallagher secured major boost to its reinsurance business