Business Insurance names 2017 Women to WatchReprints
Business Insurance on Thursday announced the honorees for its 2017 Women to Watch awards.
Business Insurance started the Women to Watch awards program in 2006 to recognize women leaders doing outstanding work in risk management and commercial insurance.
This year, the publication expanded the program to include separate awards for nominees in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Women to Watch EMEA winners were announced last week.
In addition, this is the first year that we have run the program in conjunction with our sister organization, the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance. In recognition of the change, we have expanded the group of honorees to 30 from 25 for our North America and non-EMEA awards.
Business Insurance readers nominated candidates for Women to Watch, and a panel of Business Insurance editors selected the honorees based on those nominations.
The 2017 honorees are:
• Pamela Anthony, Restore Rehabilitation, L.L.C.
• Lori Bailey, Zurich North America, a unit of Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.
• Meredith Bullock, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Co.
• Lisa Corless, AF Group
• Constance A. Endelicato, Wood Smith Henning & Berman L.L.P.
• Gayle Falvey, Hanover Insurance Group Inc.
• Erica Fichter, Broadspire Services Inc., a unit of Crawford & Co.
• Elizabeth Fitch, Righi Fitch Law Group
• Shannon Groeber, JLT Specialty USA, a unit of Jardine Lloyd Thompson P.L.C.
• LaKeysha Greer Isaac, Cosmich Simmons & Brown P.L.L.C.
• Christy Kaufman, Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc.
• Lisa Kerr, Henry Schein Inc.
• Kim Kramer, American International Group Inc.
• Debra Livingston, ReEmployAbility Inc.
• Barbara Luck, XL Group Ltd.
• Erin Lynch, Beecher Carlson Holdings Inc.
• Brenna Melvin, Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
• Debbie Michel, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
• Penni L. Nelson, Hillwood Co. L.L.C.
• Carolyn O'Connor, Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker L.L.P.
• Kendra Schropp, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
• Veronica Scotti, Swiss Re Ltd.
• Leigh Anne Sherman, Chubb Ltd.
• Jillian Slyfield, Aon Risk Solutions
• Teresa Snider, Butler Rubin Saltarelli & Boyd L.L.P.
• Julie Stephenson, CNA Financial Corp.
• Lynn Tu, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
• Alice Underwood, Willis Towers Watson P.L.C.
• Dawn Watkins, Los Angeles Unified School District
• Kathleen Zortman, QBE North America, a unit of QBE Insurance Group Ltd.
Profiles of the 2017 honorees will be published in the December edition of Business Insurance.
The honorees will be recognized at a Women to Watch leadership conference and gala awards luncheon Dec. 14-15 in New York.
For more information on attending the event, please contact Katie Kett at email@example.com.