Willis Towers Watson boosts global FINEX divisionReprints
Willis Towers Watson P.L.C. on Thursday named Jeremy Wall chairman of global FINEX and head of FINEX for all regions outside of North America, along with several other new appointments.
Mr. Wall, who is London-based, will be responsible for leading the business’ direction and strategy across Britain, Western Europe, Latin America, Australasia, Central and Eastern Europe and the Middle East, the broker said in a statement.
Other appointments are:
• Allison Barrett has been appointed head of FINEX financial institutions, where she will be responsible for the development and strategic direction of the company’s FINEX products and service offerings to its financial institutions portfolio. Ms. Barrett, who is New York-based, previously served as financial institutions leader in North America.
• London-based Jonathan Brooks has been named global head of FINEX client insight and innovation, operational strategy and market services, and will also serve on the global FINEX leadership team. He was most recently chief operations officer for financial lines in Britain.
• Olivia Cooper has been named FINEX Great Britain regional leader, where she will be responsible for the company’s delivery of FINEX products and services to clients in this region. Ms. Cooper, who is London-based, previously served as the FINEX Asia regional leader based in Singapore.
• New York-based Anthony Dagostino has been appointed global head of cyber risk, responsible for the company’s global cyber strategy. He previously served as FINEX cyber/errors and omissions practice leader in North America.
• Ken Ross has been named to serve on the global FINEX leadership team. Mr. Ross, who is New York-based, was recently named leader of the company’s FINEX North America business.
Except for Ms. Cooper, who will report to Mr. Wall, all the new appointments will report to Alexis Faber, Memphis, Tennessee-based head of global financial lines.
A Willis Towers Watson spokeswoman said the appointments are part of an ongoing realignment at the company.