Winners announced: 2016 Best Places to Work in InsuranceReprints
Talent is the greatest asset of the insurance industry as well as an engine for the industry's future growth. The 2016 Best Places to Work in Insurance feature showcases the firms that are leading the industry as employers of choice.
Best Places to Work in Insurance is an annual feature by Business Insurance and Best Companies Group that lists the agents, brokers, insurers and other providers with the highest employee engagement and satisfaction.
This year's report features 75 companies of various sizes, an elite segment of the overall industry. What they all have in common is a strong commitment to attracting, developing and retaining great talent through employee benefits and other programs that their workers value.
More than one-fifth of the companies honored in this year's report are new participants, indicating that more insurance industry employers are recognizing the importance of focusing on employee engagement and satisfaction.
Harrisburg, Pa.-based Best Companies Group identifies the leading employers through a free two-part assessment of each company. Best Companies Group analyzes the data in several core focus areas: leadership and planning, corporate culture and communications, role satisfaction, work environment, relationship with supervisor, training, development and resources, pay and benefits, and overall engagement.
Companies recognized in the annual report are eligible to place the Best Places to Work logo on their websites and other materials. For more information, please contact Lauren Melesio at email@example.com.
Business Insurance will publish the full Best Places to Work report in November, that explains what makes these companies in insurance among the best places to work.
Here is the 2016 alphabetical list of this year's honorees:.
- A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Cos.
- ABD Insurance & Financial Services
- AF Group
- Alltrust Insurance
- Alternative Service Concepts
- American Integrity Insurance
- Amerisure Mutual Insurance Co.
- Atlas General Insurance Services
- Avalon Risk Management Insurance Agency L.L.C.
- Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners
- Berkley North Pacific (a W.R. Berkley Company)
- Burnham Benefits
- Business Benefits Group
- Cambridge Consulting Group
- Carroll Insurance Agency Ltd.
- CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services Inc.
- Connor & Gallagher OneSource
- Costello & Sons Insurance Brokers Inc.
- Cumberland Insurance Group
- Digital Insurance
- Discovery Benefits
- Dubraski & Associates Insurance Services L.L.C.
- ECBM Insurance Brokers and Consultants
- EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
- Falls Lake Insurance Cos.
- Falvey Insurance Group Ltd.
- Fred C. Church Insurance
- GFI Insurance Brokerage Inc.
- Gilsbar, L.L.C.
- Gunn-Mowery L.L.C.
- HNI Risk Services
- Hoffman Brown Co.
- Holmes Murphy & Associates
- The Insurance Exchange Inc.
- Insurance Office of America
- Integrity Insurance
- J. Smith Lanier & Co.
- Kapnick Insurance Group
- Lacher & Associates
- Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance L.L.C.
- Lockton Cos.
- Lovitt & Touché
- M3 Insurance
- Marsh & McLennan Agency | Michigan Health & Benefits Team
- McConkey Insurance & Benefits
- The MGIS Cos. Inc.
- The Navigators Group Inc.
- Networked Insurance Agents L.L.C.
- The Nitsche Group
- Odell Studner Group
- Origami Risk
- The Partners Group, Ltd.
- Paychex Insurance Agency
- The Plexus Groupe L.L.C.
- Philadelphia Insurance Cos.
- Preferred Insurance Services Inc.
- Pritchard & Jerden
- Reliance Partners
- Rogers & Gray Insurance
- Spring Venture Group
- TexCap Insurance
- TMNA Services L.L.C.
- Tokio Marine America
- Wallace Welch & Willingham
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Co.