BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
1. Congress passes comprehensive pension funding reform legislation
2. Federal appeals court reverses IBM cash balance plan ruling
3. Corporations accelerate move away from defined benefit plans
4. States, municipalities try new ways to expand health care coverage
5. Competition and consolidation increase in the Rx field
6. Congress passes legislation to boost the appeal of HSAs
7. Insurers and employers step up medical cost transparency efforts
8. Employers take Medicare Part D Rx subsidy
9. UnitedHealthcare chief resigns amid backdated stock options scandal
10. States give children more time in parents' health care plans