Nomination deadline extended for 2023 Innovation AwardsPosted On: Apr. 17, 2023 10:24 AM CST
Business Insurance has extended the nomination deadline for its 2023 Innovation Awards to April 21.
For the past 14 years, Business Insurance’s Innovation Awards have recognized innovation in new products and services that insurers, brokers, technology companies and other service providers create for professional risk managers.
Winners have come from a wide range of industry companies.
To be eligible, the products must have been rolled out, or are due to be rolled out, between Jan. 1, 2022, and June 1, 2023.
The criteria for the awards are:
- Demonstrate originality in serving the needs of professional risk managers
- Product or service is relevant to core concerns of risk managers
- Effectiveness in solving one or more problems in the risk management process of identifying, assessing/analyzing, controlling and/or financing risk
- Presentation of product or service in terms of ease of use and understanding
- Results achieved when implemented by risk managers
The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, April 21, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
All the nominations are judged by a panel of professional risk managers.
The 2023 Innovation Award winners will be profiled in the September issue of Business Insurance and will be recognized during a live event in New York on July 19.
To read more about the Innovation Awards and access the nomination form, click here.