2021 Innovation Award winners announcedPosted On: Aug. 12, 2021 1:25 PM CST
Business Insurance on Thursday announced the winners of the 2021 Innovation Awards.
The awards program, which is in its 12th year, recognizes innovation in products and services provided to professional risk managers.
All entries are reviewed and scored by an independent panel of judges composed of professional risk managers.
The 2021 Innovation Award winners are:
- Cloud Downtime Insurance — Parametrix Solutions Inc.
- E-Notary Service — Rathbone Group LLC
- ERM Crowdsourcing Assessment Solution — Origami Risk LLC
- FM Global Equipment Predisposed — FM Global
- Liberty Mutual ErgoValuator — Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- MakuSafe Wearable & MakuSmart Risk Analytics Platform — MakuSafe Corp.
- Marsh Risk Resilience Diagnostic — Marsh LLC
- Mentor by eDriving — eDriving LLC
- Parametric Hail — Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Sedgwick’s response to Senate Bill 1159 — Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- SPAC D&O Solution — Marsh LLC
- Virtual Functional Restoration — CorVel Corp.
Profiles of the winners will be featured in a special Innovation and Technology digital edition of Business Insurance in September and recognized at a virtual awards event.
For more information on the Business Insurance Innovation Awards click here.