Business Insurance extends nominations for US Insurance AwardsPosted On: Jun. 1, 2021 2:01 PM CST
Due to multiple requests, Business Insurance has extended nominations to June 8 for the 2021 U.S. Insurance Awards.
The awards program highlights exceptional work by insurance professionals working at companies across the commercial insurance industry, from retail brokers to third-party administrators, insurers, risk managers and others.
A fundraising program associated with the awards was created to address the industry’s talent crisis by funding the Business Insurance Scholarship Endowment.
The 2021 U.S. Insurance Awards will honor teams of professionals working on specific projects in 10 categories. Anyone familiar with a team’s work can submit a nomination.
All nominations will be reviewed by a panel of Business Insurance editors who will select finalists in each category. The finalists will be assessed by a panel of up to 100 professional risk managers, and the winners will be announced at a virtual awards event on Sept. 30.
The 10 categories are:
- Broker Team of the Year
- Community Outreach Project of the Year — Pro Bono and Volunteer
- Community Outreach Project of the Year — Donations
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Insurance Consulting Team of the Year
- Insurance Underwriting Team of the Year
- Legal Team of the Year
- Risk Management Team of the Year
- TPA Team of the Year
- Wholesale Brokerage Team of the Year
For more information about the awards and a nomination form, click here.