Nominations open for 2020 Innovation AwardsPosted On: Apr. 23, 2020 1:54 PM CST
Business Insurance is accepting nominations for the 2020 Innovation Awards.
For the past 11 years, Business Insurance’s Innovation Awards have recognized innovation in new products and services that insurers, brokers, technology companies and other service providers create for professional risk managers.
Winners have come from a wide range of industry companies.
To be eligible, the products must have been rolled out between Jan. 1, 2019, and June 1, 2020.
The criteria for the awards are:
- Demonstrate originality in serving the needs of professional risk managers
- Product or service is relevant to core concerns of risk managers
- Effectiveness in solving one or more problems in the risk management process of identifying, assessing/analyzing, controlling and/or financing risk
- Presentation of product or service in terms of ease of use and understanding
- Results achieved when implemented by risk managers
The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, June 16, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
All the nominations are judged by a panel of professional risk managers.
The 2020 Innovation Award winners will be profiled in a special Innovation & Technology edition of Business Insurance in September.
To read more about the Innovation Awards and access the nomination form, click here.