BI Webinar: D&O risks from COVID-19Posted On: Apr. 13, 2020 2:57 PM CST
Several shareholder lawsuits stemming from the coronavirus pandemic have already been filed and more are expected, but that is likely just the beginning. As executive risk specialists examine the exposures related to the pandemic, it’s becoming clear that directors and officers in the public and private sector will be subject to a range of exposures stemming from the COVID-19 crisis.
The second Business Insurance webinar exploring coronavirus-related risk management and insurance issues will look at D&O concerns arising from the pandemic. Experts who will take part in the panel on April 22 for are:
Priya Cherian Huskins, partner and senior vice president at Woodruff Sawyer & Co.
Kevin LaCroix, executive vice president at RT ProExec, a division of R-T Specialty LLC.
William Passannante, shareholder and co-chair of the insurance recovery practice at Anderson Kill P.C.
Topics to be covered include:
- Review of current and potential shareholder suits.
- How to address coverage changes stemming from the crisis.
- COVID-19 and insider trading allegations.
- Fiduciary duty suits against directors and officers.
- What SEC statements on COVID-19 mean for policyholders.
- Derivative suit exposures.
To register for the webinar and submit questions for the panel click here.