Business Insurance names 2019 Women to WatchPosted On: Sep. 30, 2019 3:01 PM CST
Business Insurance on Monday named the 2019 winners of its annual Women to Watch awards program.
Business Insurance started the program in 2006 to recognize women leaders doing outstanding work in risk management and commercial insurance. From the beginning, the program has recognized winners working around the globe, and in 2017, the publication expanded the awards to include a separate program specifically for women executives in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Business Insurance readers nominate candidates for Women to Watch, and a panel of Business Insurance editors selected the honorees based on those nominations.
Below are this year’s 30 honorees for Women to Watch, which will be presented in New York, and 20 honorees for Women to Watch EMEA, which will be presented in London.
Women to Watch
- Nicole Abdallah, JND Healthcare Management Inc.
- Michelle Bennett, Cable One Inc.
- Nicole Bennett, Crum & Forster Holdings Corp.
- Melissa Cerny, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Chris Chang Dumortier, Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
- Olga Collins, Beecher Carlson, a unit of Brown & Brown Inc.
- Josephine Copeland, PMA Cos.
- Yosha DeLong, Zurich North America
- Randi Ellias, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Tracey Gibbons, Third Point Re Co. Ltd.
- Krista Glenn, IAT Insurance Group Inc.
- Kris Hill, QBE North America
- Lisa Humphrey, Chubb Ltd.
- Wesley Hyatt, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Michele Jacobson, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Jodie Kaufman Davis, H.W. Kaufman Financial Group Inc.
- Nancy Korcinsky, Willis Towers Watson PLC
- Heather Matthews, Crawford & Co.
- Stephanie McCloud, Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Mary McIvor, American International Group Inc.
- Lisa Melillo, Travelers Cos. Inc.
- Courtney Osborne, El-Ad US Holding Inc.
- Sarah Robson, Marsh Canada Ltd., a unit of Marsh LLC
- Rosa Royo, Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Marijo Storment, Paradigm Management Services LLC
- Arleen Taveras, Spot On Insurance
- Jennifer Torneden, Aon PLC
- Anne Marie Towle, Hylant Group Inc.
- Grace Vandecruze, Grace Global Capital LLC
- Stacey Williams, Gallagher Bassett Services Pty Ltd.
Women to Watch EMEA
- Rawan Alsulaiman, International General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Elaine Casaprima, Marsh AG
- Claudia Cordioli, Swiss Re Ltd.
- Benedetta Cossarini, American International Group Inc.
- Anna Ekstrom, StartPoint Executive Risks, a unit of Ryan Specialty Group LLC
- Silvia Herms, the Association of Mutual Insurers and Insurance Cooperatives in Europe
- Emma Karhan, Aon PLC
- Loredana La Pace, Goldman Sachs Asset Management LP
- Ruth Leggett, Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- Silvia Martinez, Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd.
- Vanessa Maxwell, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Co.
- Alexandra Paton, Liberty Specialty Markets, a unit of Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Sarah Reynolds, Global Risk Solutions Inc.
- Tammy Richardson, Willis Towers Watson PLC
- Sierra Signorelli, Zurich Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Holly Shepherd, Shepherd Compello Ltd.
- Sabine VanderLinden, SBC G Ltd.
- Corinne Vitrac, Axa SA
- Charlotte von Krogh, Crawford & Co.
- Abiba Zakariah, WAICA Reinsurance Corp. PLC
Profiles of the winners will appear in the December edition of Business Insurance.
The London Women to Watch leadership conference and awards luncheon will take place on Nov. 15. More information on the London event is available here.
The New York Women to Watch leadership conference and awards luncheon will take place Dec. 11-12. More information on the New York event is available here.