The BI Top 10: Week of July 15, 2019Posted On: Jul. 19, 2019 6:27 AM CST
This week’s leading stories feature several executive moves at Willis Towers Watson PLC, the growing interest in active shooter coverage, TPA merger trends and more.
- Willis Towers Watson snags Marsh execs
- Willis Towers Watson names construction broking leader
- Demand for active shooter cover growing: A.M. Best
- Is merger of TPA giants a precursor of more consolidation?
- Real estate firm sues AIG again for bad faith
- Fairfax names CEO at Allied World
- Court rules for Zurich in golf course’s Hurricane Irma dispute
- Chubb unit wins dispute with school district over claim’s timing
- Lockton snags Willis Towers Watson cyber head Dagostino
- Insurers weigh risks as ransomware hits public sector
READ LAST WEEK’S ROUNDUP OF TOP 10 FEATURESTAGS