BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Taiwan-based EVA Airways Corp. said than an ongoing flight attendants' strike has cost the airline nearly $68 million in revenue losses so far, Focus Taiwan reported. The airline has canceled 469 flights since the strike began on June 20.
1. Commercial insurance prices continue to rise: Marsh
2. Former Aon exec joins rival Ed
3. James River posts a loss as Uber cancellation weighs
4. Swiss Re in talks to buy stake in insurer China Pacific
5. Beazley outshines rival Hiscox in tough claims environment
6. Active assailant insurance program launched
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS