The BI Top 10: Week of June 17, 2019Posted On: Jun. 21, 2019 7:28 AM CST
This week’s leading stories feature changes at Lloyd’s of London, another ruling in ongoing Lockton/Alliant poaching litigation, several executives moves and more.
- Lloyd’s to meet with AIG, Chubb to boost US business: CEO
- AIG snags Marsh exec to run consolidated reinsurance unit
- AIG units win suit with Chubb unit over truck ducts settlement
- Court rules for Lockton in poaching suit against Alliant
- VIDEO: Tracy Ryan, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Axa XL snags AIG exec as chief underwriting officer
- More choice in IPO suits spurs 200% hike in some D&O cover
- Berkley names president of professional liability unit
- Zurich unit must defend utility in class action suit
- TigerRisk hires former Willis Re executive
READ LAST WEEK’S ROUNDUP OF TOP 10 FEATURES