Final day to enter Innovation AwardsPosted On: Jun. 18, 2019 2:03 PM CST
The extended nomination deadline for the Business Insurance 2019 Innovation Awards is Friday, June 21.
For the past decade, Business Insurance’s Innovation Awards have recognized innovation in new products and services that insurers, brokers, technology companies and other service providers create for professional risk managers.
The awards will be presented to the companies that created the products, which must have been rolled out between Jan. 1, 2018, and June 1, 2019.
The criteria for the awards are:
- Demonstrate originality in serving the needs of professional risk managers
- Product or service is relevant to core concerns of risk managers
- Effectiveness in solving one or more problems in the risk management process of identifying, assessing/analyzing, controlling and/or financing risk
- Presentation of product or service in terms of ease of use and understanding
- Results achieved when implemented by risk managers
All the nominations are judged by a panel of professional risk managers.
The 2019 Innovation Award winners will be profiled in a special edition of Business Insurance in September and be will be recognized at an awards luncheon in Las Vegas on Sept. 23 in conjunction with the 2019 InsureTech Connect Conference.
To read more about the Innovation Awards and access the nomination form, click here.