Login Register Subscribe
Current Issue

Help

BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.

To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.

To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.

Iran's risk coverage potential at more than $3 trillion: Official

Reprints

Parviz Khosroshahi, vice president of Iran’s insurance regulator, said that the country has a risk potential of more than $3 trillion that can be covered by insurance, Financial Tribune reported citing ibena.ir. "Not more than 30% of the risks in Iran's economy have so far been covered, which leaves 70% of the country’s assets uninsured," Mr. Khosroshahi said. "Limited financial and technical resources, especially those related to assessing and managing risks after accepting them are the biggest issues hobbling the insurance industry’s prosperity," he added.

Read more.