Most popular workers compensation and safety stories of 2016Posted On: Dec. 30, 2016 9:00 AM CST
A big settlement paid by Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc. in relation to its handling of California workers compensation claims topped our most popular workers comp and safety stories this year.
- Sedgwick pays $1.13 million to settle California comp violations
- Liberty Mutual looks to unbundle insurance, claims
- OSHA ponders new standard for emergency responders
- Post-injury drug testing under fire
- Lawsuit claims workers comp insurers hacked into injured workers' files
- OptumRx acquires workers comp specialist PBM Helios
- Berkshire unit's comp snafu puts insurers under the microscope
- State, federal efforts to curb opioid abuse set to grow
- Compounding pharmacies sue Express Scripts over 'boycott'
- Florida workers comp challenge seeks U.S. Supreme Court review