Business Insurance names 2016 Women to WatchPosted On: Oct. 17, 2016 6:00 AM CST
Business Insurance on Monday announced the honorees for its 2016 Women to Watch awards.
Business Insurance started the Women to Watch awards program in 2006 to recognize women leaders doing outstanding work in risk management and commercial insurance. Business Insurance readers nominate candidates for Women to Watch, and a panel of Business Insurance editors selected the honorees based on those nominations.
The 2016 honorees are:
• Adeola Adele, Willis Towers Watson P.L.C.
• Kathy Antonello, National Council on Compensation Insurance Inc.
• Hui Yun Boo, Ironshore Inc.
• Shelley Boyce, MedRisk Inc.
• Nikki Brown, JLT Specialty USA
• Lynsey Cross, ANV Group
• Marguerite Dixen, Third Coast Underwriters, a division of AF Group
• Dawn D’Onofrio, WKFC Underwriting Managers Inc., a unit of Ryan Specialty Group L.L.C.
• Delphia Frisch, Genex Services L.L.C.
• Lori Goltermann, Aon Risk Solutions
• Dorina Hertner, 7-Eleven Inc.
• Amy Ingram, Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners L.L.C.
• Azurely Kerr, Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
• Angela Matherly, Snyder’s-Lance Inc.
• Victoria Nolan, Clean Water Services
• Vilma Palma-Blackmon, Gallagher Bassett Services Inc.
• Gina Papush, QBE North America, a unit of QBE Insurance Group Ltd.
• Kristen Peed, CBIZ Inc.
• Ana Robic, Chubb Ltd.
• Jennifer Saddy, American Airlines Inc.
• Patricia Steis, Marsh L.L.C.
• Jill Tellez, Victor O. Schinnerer & Co. Inc.
• Gretchen Thompson, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
• Vyvienne Wade, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Lynn Zeitler, Zurich North America
Profiles of the 2016 honorees will be published in the December edition of Business Insurance. The honorees will be recognized at a Women to Watch leadership conference and gala awards luncheon Dec. 12-13 in New York.