BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Business Insurance on Wednesday announced the honorees for its 2015 Women to Watch recognition program.
The 25 honorees are:
• Carrie Barr, ISO Claims Partners
• Susan Bencher Daigle, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
• Kristen Bessette, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
• Teresa Black, Ace Ltd.
• Victoria Davison, Marsh Ltd.
• Valerie DeMell, Marsh, Berry & Co. Inc.
• Artemis Emslie, Matrix Healthcare Services Inc., dba myMatrixx
• Mary Forrest, Munich Reinsurance Co.
• Lindsey Frase, Willis Re, a unit of Willis Group Holdings P.L.C.
• Rachael Ingle, Aon Hewitt
• Pam Kehaly, Anthem Inc.
• Linda Lane, One Call Care Management
• Julie Layton, Kohl's Corp.
• Florence Levy, JLT Specialty Insurance Services Inc.
• Kristine Meuse, Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA Inc.
• Donna Nadeau, XL Catlin
• Judi Newsam, Guy Carpenter & Co. Corretora de Resseguros Ltda., a unit of Guy Carpenter & Co. L.L.C.
• Amanda Nguyen, Aon Benfield Group Ltd.
• Monica Ningen, Swiss Re Americas, a unit of Swiss Re Ltd.
• Lynn Oldfield, AIG Canada, a unit of American International Group Inc.
• Mary Beth Sanford, Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
• Kathleen Savio, Zurich North America, a unit of Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.
• Lori Seidenberg, Alden Torch Financial L.L.C.
• Cara Tseng Duffield, Wiley Rein L.L.P.
• Soraya Wright, The Clorox Co.
Business Insurance started the Women to Watch awards program in 2006 to recognize women leaders doing outstanding work in the insurance sector and risk and benefits management. Business Insurance readers were invited to nominate candidates for Women to Watch, and a panel of Business Insurance editors selected the honorees based on those nominations.
Profiles of the 2015 honorees will be published in the Dec. 7 edition of Business Insurance. The honorees will be recognized at a special gala dinner marking the 10th anniversary of the awards program during Business Insurance's Women to Watch event Dec. 14-15 in New York.
NEW YORK — Despite recent, modest indications of progress, insurance industry veteran Brian Duperreault says much work remains to be done in promoting diversity within the industry, particularly among its senior ranks.