BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Great American Insurance Group is a Cincinnati-based provider of innovative insurance solutions focused on two primary markets.
The property/casualty group is made up of more than 30 companies and divisions that offer targeted commercial coverage for specialized industries including: agricultural related, captive insurance models, commercial automobile, construction, environmental, excess and surplus, executive and professional liability, general liability, human and social services, inland marine, long-haul trucking, ocean marine, property, supplemental unemployment, workers compensation, fidelity and crime, lease and loan services, surety bonds, trade credit and political risk. Its annuity group markets traditional fixed, indexed and variable annuities. With more than 100 offices throughout North America, its 5,075 employees are offered:
• Access to on-site fitness and wellness center. Gym discounts for those in offices without access to the fitness center.
• Discretionary retirement contributions and profit-sharing bonuses.
• Transition-to-retirement program.
• Annual bonuses to officers and nonofficers based on job level, profitability and individual performance.
• Health spending account matching contributions, from $500 to $1,300, for those who participate in biometric screening and wellness programs.
Despite being a large employer, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co. based in West Bend, Wisconsin, maintains a family atmosphere.