BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
What should states do to approach natural catastrophe risks? Here are eight recommendations to ponder, courtesy of the Heartland Institute. Read the recommendations.
1. Inclusive, trusting workplace culture helps organizations succeed: Panel
2. NFIP unveils data-driven risk rating system
3. Gallagher acquires Virginia agency
4. Sompo adds crime, cyber liability covers
5. Diagnostic errors lead claims against primary care physicians
6. AIG unit wins coverage litigation against Humane Society
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS