BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
Below are links to the 10 most popular features that ran on our site during the week of April 2, 2012.
1. GALLERY: Costliest catastrophes in 2011
2. More employers using wellness programs to reduce health care costs: Analysis
3. SOLUTION ARC: Wage-and-Hour Litigation
4. Ryan Specialty unit to acquire WKFC Underwriting Managers
5. Illinois workers compensation bill could change awards for previously injured employees
6. Middle-school principal shot on way to work due workers comp: N.C. court
7. Oregon becomes newest U.S. captive domicile
8. Employment practices liability insurance rates up 11.6% in 2011 fourth quarter: Aon
9. U.S. property/casualty insurers vulnerable to rising interest rates
10. Pricing rising, reinsurers seek more control of business interruption: Willis Re
READ LAST WEEK'S TOP 10 FEATURES.
1. Business Insurance reveals US Insurance Awards winners
2. Marsh & McLennan purchase of JLT approved by EU regulator
3. Insurers face large claims after second Boeing 737 MAX crash
4. Scottsdale wins in D&O litigation based on IP exclusion
5. Houston-area residents ordered indoors after chemical plant fire
6. Gallagher seeks dismissal of microcaptive lawsuit
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS