BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
1. More insurers and brokers settle bid-rigging charges
2. Property market tightens in storm-prone areas
3. Consolidations and startups among brokers
4. Sidecar growth explodes
5. Probes continue into the finite market
6. TRIA extension drive begins
7. Courts rule on Katrina coverage
8. Congress considers changes to surplus lines regulation
9. AIG and Starr battles continue
10. Top reinsurance executives indicted