PRODUCTS AND SERVICESPosted On: Aug. 2, 1998 12:00 AM CST
* The American College offers a descriptive guide about the Registered Employee Benefits Consultant and Registered Health Underwriter professional designations. Request item 2300.
* A newsletter from Aon Consulting discusses temporary tax regulations impacting midyear cafeteria plan elections. Request item 2301.
* A report from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans examines the feasibility of economically targeted investing through the partnership of public and private pension funds. Request item 2302.
* Employee benefit provisions in the Taxpayer Relief Act are explained in a fact sheet presented by Buck Consultants Inc. Request item 2303.
* A paper providing information on the impact of the Americans with Disabilities Act on employers, employees and insurers is available from CNA. Request item 2304.
* CorporateFamily Solutions offers an article outlining the benefits to both employees and employers by being a family-friendly company. Request item 2305.
* Human resources and benefits issues are explored in a newsletter offered by Aon Consulting. Request item 2306.
* Developments and corporate solutions to problems associated with work/life benefits are discussed in a newsletter published by CorporateFamily Solutions. Request item 2307.
* A catalog with information regarding the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation program is available from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans. Request item 2308.
* A series of pamphlets discussing major life events and choices facing individuals in these situations is available from MetLife. Request item 2309.
* MetLife provides a booklet that answers questions about how the Family and Medical Leave Act may relate to employee benefit programs. Request item 2310.
* A booklet available from Sedgwick Noble Lowndes provides a checklist for employers to ensure compliance with current-year employee benefit rules. Request item 2311.
* The Segal Co. supplies an annual reporting and disclosure calendar that indicates general reporting and disclosure requirements applicable to employee pension and welfare benefit plans. Request item 2312.
* Sedgwick Noble Lowndes offers a survey of senior corporate executives that measures opinions on topics such as Medicare, managed care and 401(k) investor education. Request item 2313.
* The Self Insurance Exchange Inc. provides a guide for third-party administrators and their marketing departments about adapting to a changing marketplace. Request item 2314.
* A study offered by Intracorp explores the attitudes and perspectives of the American worker regarding personal health. Request item 2315.
* A handbook offered by Sedgwick Noble Lowndes interprets some of the more vexing COBRA laws for plan sponsors. Request item 2316.
* A study aimed at employers that identifies strategic issues relevant to employer health benefit spending is offered by Towers Perrin. Request item 2317.
* A quarterly newsletter from the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists explores employee benefit issues and trends. Request item 2318.
* An article discussing key considerations in voluntary payroll deductions for benefit products is available from Monumental Life Insurance Agency. Request item 2319.
* A pamphlet from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans lists publications and materials designed to assist employers with the communication of benefits. Request item 2320.
* Social Security and Medicare program benefits are summarized and criteria explained in an annual fact sheet published by BNA Books. Request item 2321.
* Child & Elder Care Insights Inc. offers a booklet aimed at employers and employee assistance providers that gives an overview of dependent care benefits. Request item 2322.
* A disk that helps users connect with benefits-related World Wide Web sites is available from Midwest Legal Services. Request item 2323.
* Aetna International Group Benefits presents an annual international manual of the usual and customary benefits offered in 44 countries. Request item 2324.
* A bulletin published by Baker & McKenzie highlights global labor, employee benefits and employment issues. Request item 2325.
* A newsletter produced by Globex International discusses international events and developments involving benefits and related subjects. Request item 2326.
* A paper offered by T.E. Brennan addresses self-insurance and ways that employers can reduce health costs. Request item 2327.
* A newsletter highlighting new developments for health plan professionals is available from Corbel. Request item 2328.
* A booklet available from ENCOMPASS Health Management Systems addresses frequently asked questions of benefits managers. Request item 2329.
* A brochure from Insurance Claims Auditing and Professional Services Inc. explains how to determine if a self-insured health or other benefit plan needs a claim audit. Request item 2330.
* A Self Insurance Exchange Inc. pamphlet for vendors interested in reaching self-insured workers compensation and benefit programs highlights key marketing tips, including product and buyer information. Request item 2331.
* A directory of companies that provide products and services for self-insured employee benefits or workers compensation plans is available from the Self-Insurance Institute of America Inc. Request item 2332.
* Strategic Recovery Partnership Inc. offers a newsletter discussing congressional initiatives that may affect self-funded health care plans. Request item 2333.