Business Insurance names EMEA Women to Watch honoreesReprints
Business Insurance on Friday announced the honorees for its first international version of Women to Watch, recognizing honorees from Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Business Insurance started the Women to Watch awards program in 2006 to recognize women leaders doing outstanding work in risk management and commercial insurance. Business Insurance readers nominated candidates for Women to Watch, and a panel of Business Insurance editors selected the honorees based on those nominations.
The 2017 EMEA honorees are:
- Amy Barnes, Marsh Ltd.
- Gillian Barnes, Ironshore Inc.
- Heather Batchelor, Travelers Co. Inc.
- Catherine Bourland, Aon Benfield
- Rachel Cope, FM Global
- Andrea Fregona, Crawford & Co.
- Simona Fumagalli, XL Catlin
- Janice Hamilton, Amtrust International
- Tracy Harrington Cloud, Axis Capital Holdings Ltd.
- Patty Karuiahe-Martin, Namibia Reinsurance Corp.
- Mary O'Connor, Willis Towers Watson P.L.C.
- Romaney O’Malley, American International Group Inc.
- Julie Page, Aon Risk Solutions
- Kerry Rainer, Xchanging P.L.C.
- Carol Richmond, Arthur J. Gallagher
Profiles of the 2017 honorees will be published in the December edition of Business Insurance.
The honorees will be recognized at a Women to Watch leadership conference and gala awards luncheon Nov. 16-17 in London.
For more information on attending the event, please contact Katie Kett at email@example.com.
The honorees for the United States and other non-EMEA countries will be announced next week.