Most popular litigation stories of 2016Reprints
Poaching accusations ruled the day when it came to Business Insurance's most-read litigation stories in 2016.
- Aon poaching suit against JLT alleges millions in losses
- Aon alleges construction group poaching by Alliant
- Lawsuit claims workers comp insurers hacked into injured workers' files
- JLT to cough up millions in Willis poaching lawsuit
- Paperwork snafu costs Zurich almost $1 million
- Willis Towers Watson accuses Hearn brothers of breach of contract
- Appeals court denies former Marsh execs severance benefits
- Lawsuits sting celebrity-endorsed lip balm company
- Compounding pharmacies sue Express Scripts over 'boycott'
- Florida workers comp challenge seeks U.S. Supreme Court review